Saturday, August 21, 2010

Up Close with Anime

I had a great time today taking photographs of different Cosplay characters such as Aria Akari Mizunashi, Ciel Phantomhive, Assassin's Creed, Rozen Maiden, Samurai Champloo, Battle Vixens Ikki Tousen Cheongsam and Naruto held at SM Cebu.

I even met my former students who were one of the participants of Cosplay costume building contest. This event of Cosplay tournament of champion is ever nation-wide Cosplay contest in the Philippines. So, what Cosplay mean? Cosplay means costume play, dressing up and portraying with characters so-called anime.





MellowYellowBadge

Thank you for reading and commenting...

5 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Looks like you were having lots of fun!

Sandy From the Heart of Texas

bj said...

O, fun fun fun....thanks for sharing..I came over from Ruby....:))
xo bj

Susan Cook said...

Cool costumes - looks like tons of fun.

Like the yellow wigs.

Thanks for stopping by my mellow yellow post :)

"Lillagul" said...

Sure looks like they where having fun :)
Great collage !

Dabe Embalzado said...

I really love anime, I really get along with people who love anime like Hany Grace Tatang and Jemarie Fraunz Borongan.

Anime is really fun, and at the same time, you will learn to understand and speak Japanese.

Post a Comment

Thank You So Much and More Power!

Like to visit my other sites:
Pink Go Green
MAPEH homepage

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails