Camp Reminders-Welcome to Camp!
- This is your home away from home. Make it as comfortable as you can by making as many gadgets as you can make.
- A clean camp is a happy camp. Avoid scattering pieces of papers, plastics, candy wrappers, tissues papper, ice cream cups, etc. Throw them in waste containers around.
- Conserve water and electricity. Use only what you can need to avoid breakdown of pumps and also brownouts.
- Fire destroys trees. Avoid building fire near roots and trees. Trees around camp should be left alone. Dont climb.
- Leave the flowers in their natural state so that they can be enjoyed by all. Dont pick them for flower arrangements.
- Always have a partner "buddy" whaever you go.
- Patrol system must be used in all aspects of work in camp.
- Running in camp may not be always safe. Just walk briskly, unless it is necessary to run. dont step on moving stones.
- All illness or accident should be reported once to the Unit Leader.
- Make as many friends as you can.
- Always remember to smile and live the girl scout promise and law.
Thank you for reading and commenting...