Thursday, January 20, 2011

Prayer for Abundance

I would like to share theprayer that I have learned from one of our seminars. I like this prayer because this is one way of reminding us all the blessings we received and thanking our Lord Jesus Christ.

Today I received all of God’s love for me. Today, I open myself to His overflowing abundance, His rich blessings, and His daily miracle. Today, I welcome God’s Word that will make me more like Jesus.
Today, I proclaimed that I am God’s beloved, His servant, and I am His powerful champion. The Holy Spirit is at work within me and I am being transformed from glory to glory. And my mission in life is to bless the world, with all that God has given to me. In Jesus Name. Amen!


Thank you for reading and commenting...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You So Much and More Power!

Like to visit my other sites:
Pink Go Green
MAPEH homepage

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails