Friday, June 11, 2021

Coron Palawan | Travel and Tour Itinerary Days1-2

Another Summer Getaway...Let's have fun and enjoy summer vacation.
Don't forget our Premiere today @10:15 PM Pinas Time. See you later. Love you all!

I'm going to travel...As long as I can, As far as I can, For as long as I can. Adventure is out there! Coron, Palawan

Coron Palawan Travel and Tour Itinerary Days1-2.
Staycation Hotel Accommodation at Jazmine's Place
(Adventure starts here)

Day1
-St. Augustine Church
-Attending Mass in Coron
-Coron Plaza
-Coron Coliseum
-Coron City Hall/Municipal Hall
-Lualhati Park and Baywalk
-Mt. Tapyas
-Maquinit Hot Spring

Day2
-Green Lagoon
-CYC Beach
-Atuayan Beach
-Kayangan Lake

To be continued on the 3rd day
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You So Much and More Power!

Like to visit my other sites:
Pink Go Green
MAPEH homepage

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails