Saturday, October 2, 2010

Investiture Ceremony Experiences Entry #3

In my seven years in scouting, I already had lot of experiences and I already attended lot of investiture ceremonies. However, in this year, I can say that it is more enjoyable and I had more experiences this year than the passing years that I have joined scouting.

I really enjoyed our investiture ceremony. Although during the ceremony there are lot of mistakes, I still enjoyed. After the ceremony, we ate our snacks and then we had a picture taking with my fellow scouters and titas.We had a picture taking with our respected parents. Although this investiture ceremony is not as perfect as the investiture ceremonies during my elementary, I can say that it is the most enjoyable one.

Written by:
Scout Angelika Minoza



Thank you for reading and commenting...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You So Much and More Power!

Like to visit my other sites:
Pink Go Green
MAPEH homepage

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails