Friday, January 28, 2011

Love to Travel

Countries visited
To travel is one of my passions. I really love to travel and to see and experience other places. For this coming march, I am going to see Hong Kong and Macau. I booked last November 2010 however; I do not have yet an Itinerary on what to see first. Like the list of tourist spots in Hong Kong and Macau, nearby hotels to stay and little cheaper to fit the budget.

Right now, I am looking forward to this travel and hoping that somebody could give me some advice regarding this matter. If you had been to Hong Kong and Macau please give me tips and advices. Thanks!





Thank you for reading and commenting...

1 comments:

Dabe Embalzado said...

It is really nice to travel, this is one of my favorite hobbies too. However, It costs a lot of money, and it discourages me.

How I wish I have a lot of money to see beautiful places like the Namsan tower in Korea and the Eye of London.

Post a Comment

Thank You So Much and More Power!

Like to visit my other sites:
Pink Go Green
MAPEH homepage

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails