Sunday, January 30, 2011

House Warming

Last week, I was invited by my friend’s house to celebrate house warming with them. I am excited hearing that they bought a two story and fully furnish house at Mactan. Wow, it is amazing when I look at their house. I am mesmerized with ambiance and facade of the house very well designed.

Therefore, I am in hurry of looking what is inside the house. Perfect! I saw the very attractive and elegant oak ridge furniture that perfectly matches to the interior design of the house. On that top of console table, I have noticed their family photographs in 1 5x7 3 4x6 collage frame and it was more personalized with the logo of fatal script sticker very creative. I am thinking it is nice to save and treasure memories that last...in photographs.

While chatting and talking to each other. My attention was captured of these beautiful plate candle warmer with scented candles on their dining table. My eyes are so full in beautiful things of this house. Indeed, my friend got a good deal and investment. This experience gives me an idea on how to beautify my own house with less expense.


Thank you for reading and commenting...

1 comments:

Mya said...

Hope your friends will be happy in their new home.
It is always interesting to see what things other people find to put in their house, and that sometimes fuels our own creativity.

I hope you have a wonderful week.

Post a Comment

Thank You So Much and More Power!

Like to visit my other sites:
Pink Go Green
MAPEH homepage

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails