- take charge of prayers, colors, evening activities and other ceremonies in coordination with the Guider-In-Charge;
- responsible for thee turn-over of the flag after the flag retreat to the next patrol. Sees that ceremoniesare rehearsed before the actual event;
- take charge of physical fitness exercise with coordination of guider-in-charge.
- sets the tables and brings in food from the kitchen;
- leads grace songs before and after meals;
- scrapes the plates, group all silverwares, cups, glasses and carries them to the washing area.
- takes charge of food and cook for the day;
- sees to the cleanliness to the toilet and bathrooms.
- takes charge of washing eating utensils,wiping and returning them to thier respective places;
- sees to the cleanliness of the washing area.
- sees that the session hall is clean and ready for all;
- provides clean blackboards etc.;
- leads songs before and after sessions;
- puts off lights after sessions;
- sees to the cleanliness of the surroundings.
Thank you for reading and commenting...