Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cheap Scrubs Uniform

Through facebook, I found my long lost friend and my best friend since childhood. It is true and we communicate regularly since then. It was our dream to be a nurse someday but due to financial problem, I pursue another course. We were separated during our college years, I studied locally and while she moved and continue her studies to another country because her parents.

I have learned that she is already married with two kids and a successful nurse. I congratulate her for believing in her dreams. As her birthday is approaching, I plan to give her a birthday present. However, she asked favor to have a new nursing scrubs uniform instead. She recommends blueskyscrubs.com. It’s good thing that nursing uniform  are affordable, good quality and available online.

Indeed, I found a cheap scrubs uniform that suited to my budget as her birthday presents. I bought one and have it delivered. She is so much grateful for the gift.




Thank you for reading and commenting...

1 comments:

Scrubs Uniforms said...

Adar Medical Uniforms manufactures quality scrubs, uniforms, lab coats, tops etc. It can easily accommodate any type of institutional outfitting in all industries where uniforms are worn.

Post a Comment

Thank You So Much and More Power!

Like to visit my other sites:
Pink Go Green
MAPEH homepage

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails